Monday, April 19, 2004

I had a humbling realization this morning. At least one person that I don’t know (personally) has actually read portions of my blog. Also, another person I don’t know has put a link to my blog on their blog. Up until this morning, as far as I knew anyway, only my wife and a couple of friends read my crazy ranting. Now people I’ve never met may actually form opinions about me based on what I write. What a scary and exciting thought!

It’s like wandering around the house with my pajamas on. With Sarah, Claire and some close friends, I’m not self-conscious at all. But now I just realized I’m wearing pajamas and there is a stranger, more-or-less, in the house.

Implications of this feeling – maybe I should start to proof-read and spell-check my posts more closely…

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home