Wednesday, May 05, 2004

New name?
I think I should rename my blog. I wonder if the self-deprecating title contributes to my lack of self-esteem or it is the other way around. Either way, I think I probably need to do something about my poor self-esteem. Except that I’m not confident that I can come up with a witty or meaningful title (not that the existing title fits either category). Oops – there’s that self-esteem problem again.

One thing I know for sure – my blog definitely needs new colors. Orange sucks – and the endless variations of orange-ness provided by the Blogger template are quite horrifying.

Here are some thoughts for a new title:
1. The Faithful Skeptic
2. Poorly dressed guy with a computer (lately I’ve been feeling insecure about my professional wardrobe…)
3. Quick to listen, slow to speak (James 1:19)
4. Where are censors when you need them?
5. Well-intentioned heresies…
6. Please read this!?!?!?
7. Ego at its finest
8. Why am I reading this?
9. You may not realize it by reading this, but I did actually go to college
10. Trying to be faithful

Any suggestions/thoughts/criticisms?

|

1 Comments:

At 12/16/2021 2:24 AM, Anonymous Julie Arnold said...

Nicce blog post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home