Thursday, September 16, 2004

Cheating & Spiritual Renewal

So next weekend I'm planning on committing some denominational adultery. I think I'm desperately in need of some spiritual renewal, so while Sarah and Claire are out of town next weekend I'm going to go to another church. There are some other Methodist churches around I wouldn't mind checking out, but it is very likely I'd run into someone I knew which could raise some uncomfortable questions about our new pastor, switching churches, etc. I'd like to avoid that and just be able to go somewhere and worship.

The churches I'm thinking about are listed below. What do you think? Vote in the comments or suggest somewhere else.

First Congregational United Church of Christ - Hillsboro, OR
Bethel United Church of Christ - Beaverton, OR
St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church - Portland, OR
Trinity Episcopal Cathedral - Portland, OR
Holy Trinity Catholic Parish Community - Beaverton, OR
St. Pius X Catholic Church - Portland, OR

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home