Friday, August 20, 2004

Welcome Lars Larson Fans!

I got a ton of hits (for me anyway) earlier this week from people googling "Kerry and Goldschmidt." To refresh your memory, Neil Goldschmidt was Governor of Oregon, Transportation Secretary under Jimmy Carter, and Mayor of Portland. Goldschmidt confessed to having a sexual relationship with a 14-year old girl while he was Mayor of Portland. He only confessed because a Portland alternative newspaper was about to publish the story. Personally, I call Goldschmidt's actions RAPE. 14-year olds don't engage in sexual relationships with 35-year olds.

Anyway, apparently when John Kerry was in town last week, he ran into Goldschmidt in a restaurant. Depending on who you talk to, it was either an extremely brief conversation or more involved. Apparently local conservative talk radio host Lars Larson is alleging Kerry and Goldschmidt had a serious conversation. I haven't heard him talk about this, but my guess is that Lars is going insane considering the possibility that Kerry (who not high on his list of favorite people) is associating with admitted (liberal Democratic) rapists.

So I'm guessing all of those hits from google were Lars Larsen listeners. Welcome! I'm bet you were shocked when you ended up here! Yes, I'm a bleeding heart, Christian liberal. But at least we can agree on our disgust for Neil Goldschmidt!

Previous posts on Goldschmidt:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home