Sunday, September 19, 2004

Is this for real?

Unfortunately it is. West Virgina Republicans have sent out a mailing claiming that Democrats will take away their Bibles if they win the election. Wow! Congratulations to the Republican National Committee for being a voice of reason and integrity in this election. Oh wait. This campaign is dishonest fear-mongering. What was I thinking?

Read Chuck Currie's comment on this campaign. Chuck is much more calm and insightful than I.

I just wonder - how far will the Republicans go to convince voters that God is on their side? Campaign ads featuring W and Jesus?

I don't think Republicans are evil. I don't think Democrats are innocent little angels either. However, I yearn for a campaign where we actually talk about the issues, not bullsh!t claims about Kerry and Edward's supposed religious bias.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home